Sunday, April 18, 2010

18th day of April, 2010.

Day 8

Dear reader, (that's me again!)

One late morning, I'm alone at home and Martina comes over. She's just taken a bath, and she smells so good and fresh.

Where's everyone, Don Juan?, she asks, as I follow her walk to sister-in-law's bedroom.

Uh, they went to the movies, I reply.

Oh, good, she says, climbing on the bed.

Do you want to rub my shoulders?, she asks, in her most tantalizing smile. She looks so beautiful, in her revealing clothes, my heart thumping.

Uh, if you want, I reply, meekly.

She lowers her dress, down to the bulge of her breasts, to reveal her creamy skin from the neck down her shoulders. I touch her skin with light massage, as I tremble with excitement and arousal.

Oh, let me remove my clothes so you can massage my back, huh, Don Juan? She's teasing me.

Uh, yea, I reply.

She removes her dress, and faces me, with her upturned breasts pointing to the heavens and her sweet body glistening with tiny beads of perspiration from the warmth of the morning. She's only in her panties, and I could see the hint of her loveliness between her thighs.

Do you like my body, she asks, as she looks at me staring at her breasts. She pulls my head to her breasts and I could smell her glorious scent from her swollen nipples. I kiss her buds, as she touches my bulge, and I explode.

I suddenly wake up, spent and wet. Another one of many dreams I have of Martina.

That's all for today.

Ciao, and hope to see you again, tomorrow?

At your service,
Don Juan of Alaya

No comments:

Post a Comment